The Ultimate All-In-One 3D Foot Scanner available at Grady’s
We've always measured our customers feet to ensure the best fit in footwear, and now we've elevated the fitting experience with the new Albert 2 Pro 3D foot measuring system.
3D Foot Measuring System
The Albert 2 Pro 3D foot scanner uses 4 state-of-the-art Intel® RealSense™ 3D Depth Cameras to capture the most accurate foot data with key measurements, such as length, width, girth, in-step and arch height, all down to 1 millimeter through the 20 second scan process. This data is then converted into a 3D model for an engaging, interactive experience by utilizing over 3.5 million data points.
Albert 2 Pro
Albert 2 Pro captures unmatched data and information about your feet, enabling us to measure and fit you in footwear and over the counter orthotics for ultimate walking comfort. Featuring 4 Intel® RealSense™ depth cameras and 5,184 gold plated sensors, Albert 2 Pro offers the most sophisticated, interactive, in-store foot scanning experience to date.
Aetrex’s premium pressure plate technology is designed to capture complete foot data about your unique arch depth and pressure points, indicating where they’d be prone to discomfort or pain.
- Better linearity compares to force resistive sensors technology
- High dynamic range to accommodate different measurement conditions
- Measurement of higher loads than other force sensitive resistors
- Stable output with respect to load area and insensitive to different object weights
- Short acquisition time allowing high dynamic scanning rates
- Resolution: 4 Sensors per 1 Square CM
Drop by our store anytime for your free computerized footscan.