Finn Comfort Soft Wedge Replacement Footbed
This anatomically shaped soft footbed is designed to provide optimal foot support and encourage a natural gait for those with extra sensitive feet. Crafted from cork and latex for maximum shock-absorption, it also helps to reduce foot fatigue. An anatomically shaped heel cup supports the heel while the contoured footbed shape supports the medial, lateral and transverse (metatarsal) arches. An extra layer of permanently elastic latex cushioning is placed between the suede liner and the cork footbed to provide complete comfort no matter the amount of wear. A rich, natural suede lining is breathable, absorbs moisture and is organically tannned with pure vegetable dyes rendering it completely chrome and toxin free.
Size Conversion for Finn Comfort
Perfectly handcrafted for Unparalleled comfort.Finn Comfort’s removable orthopedic footbeds promote overall health and well-being. Anatomically designed to support and gently reposition the heel, arch, muscles, ligaments, tendons and bones in the feet, they make each step supremely comfortable while gently improving posture and gait. Your feet, and thus your body, are supported properly and naturally, eliminating unnecessary stress on knee and hip joints and preventing possible foot and back ailments. The extraordinary comfort of our footwear comes down to meticulous detail:
- Room for your toes thanks to natural anatomical shape;
- Breathable thanks to finest quality leather lining;
- All-natural anatomically designed orthopedic footbeds provide health and comfort;
- Pleasant to wear thanks to softly padded topline;
- Hand stitching means superior flexibility;
- Ventilation holes ensure efficient air circulation;
- Lightweight, flexible and highly shock absorbent soles are gentle on joints.