Blundstone 2058 Black All-Terrain
Blundstone has partnered with Vibram to create an exclusive outsole for the new #2058 All-Terrain boot in Black. Engineered to be worn with confidence in a range of tough environments, the sole is heat resistant up to 300°C and specifically rated to maintain performance down to -15°C. The standout curved heel, created through the tread and transverse flex points, provides self-cleaning properties to the already feature-packed All-Terrain.
- Self-cleaning outsole design proprietary to Blundstone. Excellent grip on wet, muddy and slippery surfaces.
- Vibram® TC4+ technology sole.
- Premium weatherproof leather.
- Vibram® thermo-urethane outsole resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Superior Slip Resistance. The new tread design has a higher ratio of surface contact for increased stability and grip on uneven surface.
- Injection molded Vibram® rubber outsole and PU midsole with patented SPS at strike zones for all-day comfort and shock absorption.
- Highly resistant to oil, organic and inorganic acid.
- Heat resistant sole to 300°C and specifically rated to maintain performance down to -15°C.
- Lightweight and flexible.
- Premium Comfort Lite removable footbed: breathable, washable and anti-microbial
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment.
- Hidden stitching in the heel.
- Leather lined.
Purchase Online (please select size) or visit us in store.
Sizing and Fitting:
Rule of Toe: For women subtract 3 sizes from your Canadian size. For men subtract 1 size from your Canadian size. For kids subtract 1 size from your Canadian size.
How should my Blundstones fit?
LENGTH - Walk around to ensure your toes do not consistently touch the front of the boots. If so, the boots are too short. A thumb's width (approximately ½ an inch) of space between the end of the your foot and the end of the boot is recommended for a good fit (they will not stretch for length).
WIDTH - Blundstone boots typically have a loose fit and a centimetre or two of heel lift is common. If you find they fit too generously, the extra set of insoles provided with most styles can be added to snug up the fit. If your boots are tight, they will stretch and mold to the top of the feet, and will stretch in width, if required. If you need help getting them to form to your feet, they can be stretched in our repair shop.
The size on the bottom of your boot represents the Australian size. You may find you are a bigger or smaller size in different styles of Blundstone boots depending on your foot shape.