Blundstone 164 Crazy Horse CSA Safety Boot
Blundstone steel toe work boots just make the job a little easier. This pull-on, kick-off safety boot is water resistant with a heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant sole. XRD® footbeds for all-day comfort and support, even on concrete. CSA approved.
- CSA Grade 1 protective steel toe cap
- Weatherproof leather is an industry-leading 2.5 mm thick, yet ‘breathes’ for absolute comfort
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethan (TPU) outsole: weatherproof, durable, lightweight and provides reliable certified traction
- XRD™ footbed for all-day comfort and support
- Puncture resistant mid-soles by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable and warmer than steel
- Injection molded soles — no adhesives to come unglued, no stitching to rot
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant sole
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit
- Comfort EVA removable footbed with XRD™ in the heel pad
- Canadian Safety Association (CSA) Approved
- Unisex sizing
Purchase Online (please select size) or visit us in store.
Sizing and Fitting:
Rule of Toe: For women subtract 3 sizes from your Canadian size. For men subtract 1 size from your Canadian size. For kids subtract 1 size from your Canadian size.
How should my Blundstones fit?
LENGTH - Walk around to ensure your toes do not consistently touch the front of the boots. If so, the boots are too short. A thumb's width (approximately ½ an inch) of space between the end of the your foot and the end of the boot is recommended for a good fit (they will not stretch for length).
WIDTH - Blundstone boots typically have a loose fit and a centimetre or two of heel lift is common. If you find they fit too generously, the extra set of insoles provided with most styles can be added to snug up the fit. If your boots are tight, they will stretch and mold to the top of the feet, and will stretch in width, if required. If you need help getting them to form to your feet, they can be stretched in our repair shop.
The size on the bottom of your boot represents the Australian size. You may find you are a bigger or smaller size in different styles of Blundstone boots depending on your foot shape.