Blundstone 150 Auburn Limited Edition Classic Series
Celebrate 150 years of Blundstone comfort and craftsmanship with the Limited Edition #150 boot. This rich auburn colour is inspired by the earthy tones found on Blundstone’s island home of Tasmania, Australia. Embossing on the heel, 150th leather lined detail and unique celebratory pull-tabs. This is a Limited Edition boot sure to turn heads!
- Premium leather in a new rich Auburn colour
- Thermo-urethane outsole resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- Polyurethane midsole for comfort.
- Comfort EVA removable footbed with XRD™ in the heel pad
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment
- Leather lining stamped with ‘150th’
- ‘150th’ embossed on outer heel
- Blundstone ‘150 YEARS’ durable pull tabs
- Limited Edition
Available in our store in Lansdowne Place, for Curbside Pickup or Free Local Delivery. For assistance please call us at 705 740 2004, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Live Chat (when available). Thanks!
What makes Blundstones worth it? They are lean, clean and straightforward. Shaped like the human foot for ultimate comfort from the very first step. It’s oiled, weatherproof leather uppers that adapt to your foot shape. It’s surface gripping soles. It’s a cushioned walk that reduces wear and tear on bones and joints.